- We believe the G_d of Abraham, the G_d of Isaac, and the G_d of Jacob to be the only living and true G_d. He is an eternal tri-unity of three co-equal and divine personalities: G_d the Father, G_d the Son, G_d the Holy Spirit. He is the Creator of heaven and earth. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Genesis 1:1; Matthew 3:16-17).
- We believe in tithing and love offerings to support the work of G_d.One-tenth is the measure of one’s tithe. (Leviticus 27; Malachi 3:10; Luke 6:38).
We believe and practice the following observances:
- Water immersion (Romans 6:3-4; Matthew 28:19)
- Communion (Luke 22:19; I Corinthians 11:26)
- Dedication of Children (I Samuel 1:26-28; Mark 10:15-16)
- Matrimony (Matthew 19:4-6; Ephesians 5:31)
- Anointing with Oil (Exodus 30:25; James 5:14)
- Laying on of Hands (Acts 6:6; Hebrews 6:1-2)
- Gifts of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:4-20)